Leamington Changelog

On this page, we attempt to record significant changes in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England

If you observe a change in Leamington which you think needs announcing, send it to me: john@hartnup.net

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Leamington Bar and Grill

The Leamington Bar and Grill has opened in the Regent Hotel.

Your Leamington Changelog staff have not tried it yet, but there is a glowing review by a "bored student" here. When I was a student, £65 was six weeks' food budget, not one meal for two...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment by "Anonymous" moved from the Faith Shoes item, where it was presumably put by mistake:

Great food, but an hour and a half's wait to get a table meant that anything would have tasted fine! You can only book tables for parties of eight or more, which is quite a let-down I think. Although the food was really good and the service very friendly and fast, I'd think twice about going again and enduring another long wait. I got through to the restaurant by ringing the Travelodge first and they gave me the number (which I've lost...sorry!). I went with three friends on Saturday 12th at 7.50pm.

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home